Andy's Mission Scripture

Andy's Mission Scripture:

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

~Alma 29:9


Tuesday, December 25, 2012



On Monday we had a quick email to arrange Skype details...

Cant wait to talk and maybe see you guys! IF we dont SEE each other tomorrow, we will just have to wait one more month...I love you! I hope you guys have a splendid Christmas Eve! Im having a really hard time believing that its the end of the year...This has truly been the Fastest year of my life...As my last Christmas as a representative of our Savior Lord Jesus Christ its a little tough not to get sentimental...Im not sure if im happy our sad...Im sad that i will not be able to invite people to come unto Christ  everyday in the year to come but im happy to know that truly my mission doesnt end and i will be able to invite people to come unto HIM through my example...Until TOM!!! Love. Elder ANdy

Then on Christmas we were blessed to have a great time on Skype with Andy...he got emotional as we asked him how he was feeling about it being his last month in the field...he is so sweet.  Then he and a member who was there with him sang "The First Noel" in Portuguese for us!  Andy bore his testimony in Portuguese too..then we signed off...only to see him in a month!!!






Baptism of Willians!




Special Zone Conference for Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment